pokemonmasterz
thank you for logging in
pokemonmasterz
thank you for logging in
pokemonmasterz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemonmasterz

this site is for the dueling network clan the (pokemon) clan. We are a great clan for many duelist out there and most of all we are a family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evilswarm Exciton Knight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(Pokemon) Azumaril

Evilswarm Exciton Knight Empty
PostSubject: Evilswarm Exciton Knight   Evilswarm Exciton Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:06 pm

TOO GOOD, also needs to be at least semi-limited!
Back to top Go down
(Pokemon)Magmorter

PostSubject: Re: Evilswarm Exciton Knight   Evilswarm Exciton Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:16 pm

the card had a rare effect but its too good and i think its needs to be semi limited its good for clearing the field and that stuff but its just to powerful enough say that your monster has like 5 monster over 3500 atk then you like xyz summon excition knight he'd probably rage quit or call admin but is excition better then dark hole?
Back to top Go down
(Pokemon) Ampharos

(Pokemon) Ampharos

PostSubject: Re: Evilswarm Exciton Knight   Evilswarm Exciton Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:16 pm

It ruins Watts. Ban it forever. XD But seriously, it has quite the op effect. However, there's one thing that stops it from being unstoppable: the "Once per Chain" part of his effect. This lets you chain common cards like fiendish chain to his effect, therefore stopping him in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Cresselia

PostSubject: Re: Evilswarm Exciton Knight   Evilswarm Exciton Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:11 pm

This card is alright, but remember- if your opponent is going to clear your field of 5 backrow, there's quite a high chance you've got a negation trap back there. If I Fiendish Chain in response to its effect, it's just a weak little rank 4 sitting there for me to shuffle into the deck with Baxia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evilswarm Exciton Knight   Evilswarm Exciton Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evilswarm Exciton Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pokemonmasterz :: pokemon monster monday madness-
Jump to: