pokemonmasterz
thank you for logging in
pokemonmasterz
thank you for logging in
pokemonmasterz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemonmasterz

this site is for the dueling network clan the (pokemon) clan. We are a great clan for many duelist out there and most of all we are a family.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the strongest legenday pokemon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(Pokemon)Magmorter

the strongest legenday pokemon? Empty
PostSubject: the strongest legenday pokemon?   the strongest legenday pokemon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:40 pm

who do you think is the storngest legendary pokemon to honest i think have no clue but if you can reply to me and think whos the strongest pokemon
Back to top Go down
(Pokemon)Magmorter

PostSubject: Re: the strongest legenday pokemon?   the strongest legenday pokemon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:42 pm

i think that latios is or rayquasa and also zapdos,articuno, and moltres
Back to top Go down
(Pokemon) Azumaril

PostSubject: Re: the strongest legenday pokemon?   the strongest legenday pokemon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Definitely Celebi
Back to top Go down
(pokemon) latios.

PostSubject: Re: the strongest legenday pokemon?   the strongest legenday pokemon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:48 pm

hmmm depends on what you're looking for, arceus is flexible but we gotta wait till primal devolution ( dunno what its called) before we can settle this
Back to top Go down
(Pokemon) Exploud

PostSubject: Re: the strongest legenday pokemon?   the strongest legenday pokemon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Darkrai that darkvoid combo OP
Back to top Go down
(Pokemon)Magmorter

PostSubject: Re: the strongest legenday pokemon?   the strongest legenday pokemon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:57 pm

i got another one what about deoxys he's a bit OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the strongest legenday pokemon?   the strongest legenday pokemon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the strongest legenday pokemon?
Page 1 of 1